Operation Manager (Pécs)
- Continuous analysis and optimization for the internal process in terms of quality, cost, output, productivity, etc
- Ensuring 24/7 Network, Infrastructure & Services Monitoring and Alarm Handling and 1st & 2 nd Level Fault Resolution
- Onboarding of new services and infrastructure in 24/7 Operation
- periodically Reporting (KPIs)
- Supports service level and escalation management for international customers
- General support and reporting to the internal Service Delivery Manager
- Customer care and support of existing customer about performance and quality
- Plans, controls and assumes responsibility for the timely / qualitative provision of the scope of services
- responsible for technical / operational concepts
- Plans and develops methods to increase efficiency in coordination with the SDM and implements them responsibly
- Responsible for application and platform operation
- coordination role and End-2-End handling for incident-, problem-, change- (incl. service) and capacitymanagement
- Responsible for continuous improvement
- At least 3 year of Operation Manager experience
- Knowledge/Experience with Cloud operation and technologies (preferred)
- Good knowledge of IT Service Management Tools (SM9, CMDB, …)
- ITIL Foundation certificate, and/or equivalent work experience
- Experience in optimizing operational processes
- local, near- and offshore Team-management experience
- Structured and reliable task execution
- German and English language knowledge
- Knowledge as Service Delivery Manager (preferred)
- Project management experience (preferred)
- Good communication skills
- Analytic way of thinking
- Proactive problem-solving ability
- Ability to handle high workload
- Ability to withstand stress
- A high level of responsibility and accountability to customers
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.