Operations Manager (Automation/Migration)
As an operations manager you will:
- Overview the technical implementation of client contracts with the developer team - aiming at a performance that will meet and possibly even exceed the expectations of the given client
- Act as a single point of contact between the team and the project representatives with regards to project delivery relevant topics
- Liaise with project managers, product owners and scrum masters to ensure the high quality work and velocity of the developer team
- Support the project to improve its processes in order to optimize performance, minimize risks and decrease delivery time
As a member of our team, on this job you will build your expertise in the field of:
- Different content and business flow migration solutions and integration services
- International and remote collaboration
- Agile and scrum methodology
As a candidate you have to:
- Have verified work experience as IT operations manager
- Be fluent in English
As an outstanding candidate, beyond the basics, you would:
- Hold university degree
- Have 2+ years of work experience as IT operations manager
- Have experience in IT projects, especially migration projects
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.