Portfolio Marketing Manager (m/f/d) - SAP
- End to end accountable and steering and management of marketing & communications for the comprehensive SAP Portfolio of T-Systems
- Have/develop a deep understanding of the markets, customers and their needs, in the context of SAP Application Lifecycle, including SAP S/4HANA- and Cloud-Transformation. In order to effectively transfer knowledge and insights across marketing and the wider business, to help inform campaign strategies, product roadmaps and equip the sales teams to sell effectively.
- Understanding of the strategic portfolio and ability to create clear market messaging and value propositions around this.
- Create a G2M strategy along respective along the respective business drivers of the SAP portfolio, that ensures to deliver value at each stage of the customer journey and that drives revenue growth for our solutions.
- Define appropriate go-to-market strategies for key solutions and develop the campaigns to support this.
- Based upon the G2M and campaigns develop the appropriate content planning along the customer journey and for different personas including the value proposition and narrative.
- Ability to present the comprehensive SAP Portfolio story towards internal stakeholder or external clients.
- Interlink with other marketing teams to make sure campaigns are executed, prioritized and content is produced and published on the right channels in order to align activities in an efficient way
- Marketing communications budget planning, management and control, including the management of agency relations
- Responsible for a measurable marketing contribution to the growth targets in the SAP business and deriving the return on investment (RoI)
- Monitoring and analysis of lead generation measures (success measurement) and coordination with sales (SRL)
- Integration of Portfolio and offering roadmaps into marketing planning
- Reference marketing and creation of use cases together with reference marketing
- Global team members from Portfolio and industry marketing and other marketing teams to drive campaigns in the market
- Partner marketing to align on G2M and execution of campaigns
- Interact with the key stakeholder from the Portfolio units and the vertical units (overall leaders and commercial leaders) and work together on a Portfolio and Industry G2M to support the growth of T-Systems. Explain our priorities and G2M strategy and make sure our activities are supported and aligned.
- Close Interaction with LBU HoM to align on Industry/Portfolio G2M strategy
- At least 3-5 years of experience in SAP portfolio
- Proven experience and capabilities in marketing/communication
- Recognized interlocutor on all marketing activities with customers, management, executives and colleagues
- Experience in preparing and drafting decision papers for management
- Full professional proficiency of written and spoken German & English
What we offer
With us there are not only full-time jobs - we also offer this position on a part-time basis.
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Connection to public transport
Start your working day relaxed and without stressful rush hour traffic - our location is well connected to public transport and the next stop is just around the corner.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Well positioned for the future - we offer a company pension scheme and pay regular contributions into a personal pension account depending on the age and income of our employees.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Health offers and insurance
The health of our employees is important to us. Therefore, we offer free health checks, regular preventive medical checkups as well as many (online) courses on health-related matters.
A globally active team of experts from T-Systems Global Business Practice SAP supports our nearly 600 customers with a holistic SAP portfolio - from consulting and migration to SAP S/4HANA to operation from the cloud and application management.
The Portfolio Marketing Manager SAP develops a comprehensive understanding of the SAP Portfolio customer lifecycle to develop innovative, high value marketing programmes that optimally support the sales process and demonstrate how our customers get the most value from their SAP transformation projects.
The successful candidate will have a passion for developing impactful, integrated marketing programs that facilitate the sales process, drive customer retention and loyalty, create compelling customer content, and be an organized self-starter who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
The person must also be able to drive cross-functional initiatives and align multiple stakeholders towards a common goal. And last but not least the person needs to have at least 3 -5 year experience within the SAP marketing area.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.