Pricing Excellence Analyst
- Close cooperation with internal and external financial experts, sourcing advisor and deal teams to enable and safeguard a consistent proposal pricing methodology
- Maintain and continuously develop knowledge within the IT industry, following trends, technologies, market improvements, competitors’ actions, to:
- Ensure that the pricing meets the customer's budget and expectation
- Provide a win probability during an early deal qualification phase due to pricing
- Define allowable cost range as the basis of reaching Price to win target
- Conduct sensitivity analysis resulting from costing changes/price to win adjustments (due to potential scope changes)
- Fluent English knowledge
- Experience in IT pricing
- German language knowledge
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.