Principal Cloud Architect PreSales, Cloud Migration Services (m/f/d)
As Principal Cloud Adoption you will be responsible for the roadmap and go-to-market for our global cloud adoption portfolio at T-Systems. You will build and improve products which help our customers to successfully adopt cloud and support their strategic goals.
- Define and drive the product and portfolio strategy to achieve core business goals.
- Drive automation and innovation to create differentiation in the market.
- Engage with customers both internal and external on a regular basis to understand how they use our products and identify how to improve the offering to serve their requirements.
- Lead the complete product lifecycle, from conception through to launch and communicate roadmap updates to the business on a regular basis.
- Advocate the offering internally and externally and present the product at events.
- Build technical strategy, value proposition, pricing strategy, and detailed financial forecasts and models.
- Serve as product evangelist, engage with internal and external customers to capture feedback and set the product direction.
- Work with our sales organisation to ensure they successfully position the offering with customers and create alignment with other product units.
- Build training and enablement programs for our Cloud Consultants and Architects to ensure the highest possible value for customers.
- Support our marketing team to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customers.
We are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit who is keen to make a positive impact for our global customers. You are passionate about building great products which support enterprises to adopt public cloud. In addition, you possess a good mix of business insight, technical experience and people skills and ideally bring the following with you:
- A university degree in computer science or a related degree
- 8-10 years of relevant work experience with public cloud technologies (AWS, Azure or Google)
- A deep technical understanding of cloud technologies and practical experience in cloud migration and adoption
- A can-do attitude which helps you to stand out in a fail fast culture
- Very high motivation and the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Passion to work in a global and diverse organisation and environment
- Excellent planning and communication skills (spoken and written English)
- Leadership skills which enable you to engage and inspire your colleagues
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
What we offer
With us there are not only full-time jobs - we also offer this position on a part-time basis.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Well positioned for the future - we offer a company pension scheme and pay regular contributions into a personal pension account depending on the age and income of our employees.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Health offers and insurance
The health of our employees is important to us. Therefore, we offer free health checks, regular preventive medical checkups as well as many (online) courses on health-related matters.
As Portfolio Unit Cloud Services of T-Systems, ICT and digitization are part of our DNA. Whether operational ICT business or cloud transformation, individual services or end-to-end solutions - we accompany our customers safely through all stages of their transformation. Because we understand what it takes to prepare our customers for the digital future with innovative solutions. The strategic Business Unit Cloud Migration Services is responsible for Consult, Migrate and Transform our customers into new technologies, helping them to innovate and drive their digital transformation.
Multinational corporations and public institutions are our customers. We are getting the economy and society ready for the gigabit society. All over the world. With a global infrastructure of data centers, networks and integrated solutions. Are you interested in the networked future? Then show us your innovative strength.
11 Locations Show all locations
- Frankfurt am Main Hahnstr. 43d
- Düsseldorf Am Seestern 3
- Bonn Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140
- Leinfelden-Echterdingen Fasanenweg 11
- Dresden Am Brauhaus 12
- Wolfsburg Alessandro-Volta-Str. 11
- Biere Am Schiens/ Welslebener Straße
- Darmstadt Heinrich-Hertz-Str. 1
- Munich Marsplatz 4
- Berlin Holzhauser Str. 4-8
- Hamburg Überseering 2
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.