Principal Project Manager Transition & Transformation (m/f/d)
As "Principal Project Manager Transition & Transformation (m/f/d)" you will assume overall responsibility for international ICT T&T projects (>10 MEUR budget p.a.). You will lead the project team and have overall responsibility for the planning and implementation of global, complex T&T projects. You will report progress to the customer and to our management.
In addition, you will advise the customer on optimization potentials based on the T-Systems standard portfolio and conduct customer presentations up to CxO level.
Your tasks include in particular:
- Assume overall responsibility for program and project management from planning in the deal phase to overall control in the implementation phase.
- Responsibility for progress and achievement of objectives within the framework of time, budget and quality.
- Leading the project team and supporting organizations (portfolio units) - including external suppliers.
- Preparing and driving decisions for the success of the project.
- Establishment and implementation of agile project management methods
You have more than 7 years of professional experience in large multinational IT companies, with a focus on managing complex ICT projects with a performance budget in the double-digit million range and above. Also you enjoy complex and demanding project work and you have the passion and necessary perseverance to achieve the defined project goals in time, within the set time frame and with the required quality. Difficult project tasks are both motivation and incentive for you. Further:
- You are a team player and enjoy working within teams within agile project and organizational structures. You motivate the team for success, you are innovative and proactive.
- You demonstrate goal orientation and strive for top performance for the customer.
- You have very strong analytical and communication skills at CxO level and can successfully present the team's achievements to the customer and the management.
- You have a high degree of resilience as well as the necessary assertiveness, commitment and motivation to lead projects and programs to success.
- You have a successfully completed university degree, preferably with a technical and/or business management background or comparable professional training.
- You have participated in the shaping and planning in the sales phase, working with colleagues and the customer to create the best outcome for all stakeholders.
- You have several years of practical experience in planning and controlling projects in the public and private cloud environment.
- You have a sound knowledge of project management methods and have a recognized certificate in project management (PMI/PMP, IPMA/GPM, Prince2).
- You are familiar with agile project methods and working in agile organizational structures. You can move securely within the ICT portfolio of IT service providers and know the procedures and processes (ITIL Service Management) necessary to deliver a customer service.
- You are confident in dealing with KPI systems and finances in the context of project management.
- You know special aspects of IT outsourcing (due diligence, human resources, finance, law).
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and German (CEF Level C1).
- You like travelling and working at different project locations.
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Well positioned for the future - we offer a company pension scheme and pay regular contributions into a personal pension account depending on the age and income of our employees.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Health offers and insurance
The health of our employees is important to us. Therefore, we offer free health checks, regular preventive medical checkups as well as many (online) courses on health-related matters.
So far away and yet so close - in our international working environment, working across national borders is part of everyday life.
The Transition & Transformation unit of Global Delivery Excellence assumes overall responsibility in global and complex transition & transformation projects and programs (T&T) at T-Systems in Information and Communication Technology (ICT). In demanding programs, we transfer our customers' ICT environments to customer-specific and standardized state-of-the-art solutions.
During the offer phase, our division is responsible for planning the T&T program in cooperation with the sales team. After the contract is signed, our department is fully responsible for the implementation of the T&T program within the time, budget and quality targets.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.