- Design and elaborate end-to-end business processes
- Create and document high- and low-level process documentation
- Explore and handle dependencies to other functions and teams
- Prepare and execute functional testing
- Deep knowledge about DT / former TSI TC processes and IT Tools for the XL customer process chain
- Experienced in customer to customer processes especially Order to cash
- Familiar with ARIS and/or BPNM Modeling language
- Experience working with development methodologies such as SAFe, Agile, Scrum
- Familiar with agile tools (Confluence, Jira, etc.)
- Open minded
- Ability to abstract
- Communicative competence
- Self-dependent working attitude
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of TC specific business processes with relevant experience
- Familiar with ServiceNow solutions
- Product models CPDM (Common Product Data Modell – Pricing and conditions / dependencies to Siebel, Netcracker, SAP, Salesforce…)
- German Language
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.