The Product Owner is responsible for creating product vision of developed/delivered product (ex. software/application) and align product roadmap to a strategic goals of DTAG or other DTAG companies. Bridge between client and delivery organization. Acts as a voice of client for assuring most effective balance between client's requierements and product value. Acts as an ambassador of the product for internal as well as for external business partners.
• Create and own the product roadmap, tool to describe how a product is likely to grow, to align the stakeholders, and to acquire a budget for developing the product as well as to deliver the product within the budget or to negotiate additional budget if necessary.
• Work with internal and external customers to analyse the needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals.
• Develop scope documents and define Epic/User Stories that guides the Agile software development team.
• Serve as the voice of the client/customer and acts as their representative.
• Make decisions, complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments and solve problems.
• Draft key objectives, strategies and apply the data for product to make business decisions.
• Posses a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
• Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a product.
• Accountable for created product(s), delivering in the product model and communicating the product needs with business partners.
• Asses value, develop cases, and prioritise stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy. Influences client's/customer's product requirements.
• Develop and decide on(maintain) an appropriately prioritised backlog of user stories for implementation.
• Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally and as the primary contact for queries related to the product.
• Develop appropriately detailed specifications for the product features so they are clearly understood by the development teams.
• Possibility of teleworking or home office
• Cafeteria Bonus - an annual package of money based on job complexity
• Variable payment - yearly bonus defined in employment contract, based on reaching company objectives
• Financial bonus for recommendation of a candidate
• Financial bonus for relocation
• Employer pension contribution (III. pillar)
• Extra vacations based on position complexity
• Special program for key employees
• Work life coaching - psychological, work, legal and financial consulting
• Vacation contribution - for employees with employment contract who are continuously 24 months at least in the company
• Hard-skills and soft-skills trainings
• Opportunity to upskilling and reskilling by internal and external trainings and certifications
• Discounts at various providers
• Health week activities twice a year
• Usage of relaxation area Alejová
• Metro card
For more information about benefits - https://www.deutschetelekomitsolutions.sk/en/career/advantages-of-working-in-T-systems
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1600/brutto.
• Bachelor´s degree
• 5 years
• Certified Product Owner - Advantage
IT Technical skills
• General IT Overview - Advanced
• Development Lifecycle - Advanced
• Communication - Advanced
• Analytical Thinking - Advanced
• Presentation - Advanced
• Decision making - Advanced
• Prolem solving - Advanced
• Negotiation - Advanced
• Business case and ROI - Intermediate
• Project management - Basic
• Agile methodology - Advanced
• English - Upper Intermediate (B2)
• German - Advantage
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Deutsche Telekom IT & Telecommunications Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020. Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association. Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.