Program & Stakeholder Manager (m/f/d) NETWORK TECHNOLOGY
As a Program and Stakeholder Manager (m/f) your responsibility will include:
- Coordination of the renewal of the category strategies with the Category Leaders
- Implementation of effective collaboration with key business stakeholders, incl. joint target monitoring, business reviews, demand and negotiation roadmap planning
- Implementation and steering of cross-category and/or cross-functional programs/ initiatives
- Analysis of market data from different tools and sources to serve various requests on supplier, sourcing strategy or saving programs perspectives
- Coordination of domain communications
- Working in cross functional and multinational teams
You hold a University degree in the area of Procurement, Business Administration, Economics, Telecommunication or Information Technology, or a qualification of the same level. You also possess the following skills and experience:
- Ideally a professional experience in procurement
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to think out of the box
- Result-oriented, highly motivated and well-organized
- Ability to work independently and quick adaptation to new and challenging tasks
- Proactive posture and professional communication
- Ability to work under pressure and to cope with short-term assignments
- Fluency in English and French, German as a plus
- Willingness to travel
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
What we offer
With us there are not only full-time jobs - we also offer this position on a part-time basis.
The Network (NT) procurement team bears worldwide commercial responsibility for the product categories needed to enable best connectivity services. One key strategy element is to enhance the sustainability performance (zero carbon footprint, higher energy efficiency) in our vendor landscape.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.