Project Lifecycle Management with python experience (Budapest)
- Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Hungary Kft.
- Budapest, Hungary
- Job level:
- Young Professional
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Projects
- We are looking for two developers or consultants to adapt and extend our SAP CPQ (configure, prize, quote) system.
- Your job covers the whole lifecycle in an agile environment: Design, implementation, integration, test, roll-out and maintenance and all components, e.g. HMI, business logics, import and export functions.
- You are working in a distributed team and have to communicate and co-ordinate with all relevant stakeholders to supply us with a stable, growing platform.
- General knowledge in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
- Practice in product onboarding, product migration, transformer interface development
- Experience with python development. IronPython and/or CPython is seen as advantage.
- Experience in product modelling, knowledge of frameworks like Core Product Data Model (CPDM) or Core Product Model (CPM), or Open Assembly Model (OAM) are seen as advantage
- Knowledge in Cloud based development
- Understanding of Relational database handling
- Experience in Configure Price and Quote Development (CPQ) is seen as advantage
- At least 5 years experience in development projects with product modelling relevance is seen as advantage
- Language skill: English C1, German not necessary but is seen as advantage
- Openness for continuous learning of new technologies, models, methodologies
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team