Project Manager (Consultant/Developer) (Pécs)
- We are looking for project manager, developer or consultant, who has experience with classic (waterfall) and agile project processes
- If you have experiences in describing and modelling the processes in a technical editor, then you will fit in our team. You’ll also need the analytical skills to describe the processes in an abstract form
- We are working in an international team and it is necessary to be a team player. Our communication is mostly done in a virtual way and you have to be familiar with virtual communication tools and online collaboration tools
- The agile mindset is a foundation of our daily business and you have to be able to integrate you in the agile way of working. Also it will be helpful for you to have a background in agile methods like SCRUM, Kanban
- If you have additional knowledge and experiences working in automotive processes like A-Spice or Functional Safety, you will complete the knowledge in our team
- At least 5 years IT project management experience
- Necessarily basic agile knowledge and developer background
- Familiar with project management process descriptions (eg.:PMI PMBoK, Prince2)
- English B2 & German B2 language knowledge
- Ability to model and implement processes in technical "systems/editors”
- Analytical ability to describe project management processes in an abstract way
- Basic knowledge of project management software
- High team and communication skills
- Possible background knowledge in the automotive sector, e.g. A-Spice, Functional Safety
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.