Project Manager in Center Strategic Projects - Markets & Innovation (m/f/d)
From day one on, you will advise in major strategic transformation projects nationally and sometimes also internationally. You will take ownership and have leadership roles in strategic transformation projects. You develop new ways, understand analytics, and personally develop junior team members to grow as new leaders. With your functional expertise, you inspire the internal client and your team as a thought-leader. Besides, you will gain a high level of top management visibility.
In your role as a (Senior-) Project Manager you will:
- Contribute to strategic projects from conception phase to roll-out
- Take over responsibility for the delivery of your own work streams / projects
- Conduct in-depth analyses and develop solutions
- Inspire your project team based on your expertise as well as your skill and competence profile
- Prepare top management presentations and moderate management meetings
- Bring in your management expertise as well as your consulting methods and tools
- Collaborate in (agile) program and project management – applying your method and tool set
You are enthusiastic about telecommunications and the opportunity to help shaping the development of the Deutsche Telekom Group. In addition to a successfully completed bachelor's, master's or diploma program with honors you have
- 4-7 years of relevant experiences in consulting
- Entrepreneurial mindset, drive, and creative thinking
- Willingness to challenge top management on business topics
- Ability to work in teams with strong customer orientation
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Expertise and experience in top-line-related topics, such as marketing, go-to-market, customer experience in high-tech and telecommunications markets
- Excellent language skills in English and basic German skills (min. B2)
The following documents are important to us:
- Letter of application
- Curriculum vitae
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
What we offer
With us there are not only full-time jobs - we also offer this position on a part-time basis.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Well positioned for the future - we offer a company pension scheme and pay regular contributions into a personal pension account depending on the age and income of our employees.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Health offers and insurance
The health of our employees is important to us. Therefore, we offer free health checks, regular preventive medical checkups as well as many (online) courses on health-related matters.
Center Strategic Projects. Our challenge: Shape the new Telekom! At the Center Strategic Projects (CSP) – Deutsche Telekom's inhouse consulting unit – we develop strategic solutions for the whole group, implement major transformation projects and advise our top management on significant corporate decisions.
We achieve more as a diverse team: At CSP, we never look at tasks from only one perspective - but from many different ones. That's why we have people from almost all areas of expertise working with us. You will be part of the business practice " Markets & Innovation ". We are strategists and business thinkers, advising top decision makers in most relevant corporate transformation projects. This we do based on our strong functional background with focus on market- and top-line-related topics, such as strategic marketing, go-to-market or innovation management. With that, we can go deep and understand the roots of our client’s issues to inspire them with innovative strategies.
Join us on the road to success. We offer: An innovative, creative and result-oriented climate, challenging assignments, space for your ideas, individual support and development opportunities, real teamwork and a lot of fun.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.