Project Manager - Risk Tool & Process Development (f/m)
As a Project Manager – Risk Tool & Process Development you will contribute to the development of our complex business by focusing on the following tasks:
- Operating, maintaining and further develop our Risk Management Tool ROM-Cloud
- End User Support and Training for our Risk Management Tool ROM-Cloud
- Risk Reporting support
- Process optimization
- You should have successfully completed a university degree with a technical degree, as well as several years of experience in running critical projects in the IT/TC industry.
We expect you to have experience ideally in :
- Microsoft Azure
- Software Testing
- SQL Database Administration
You have excellent knowledge in:
- Software Development methodologies and tools
- Risk Management methodologies and tools
- English language, written and spoken
- Preferably also German language
- Personally you can convince with a high team spirit, diplomacy, good negotiation skills and clear assertiveness. You work towards your goals and you are decisive in achieving them. In addition, you like to organize and manage required measures, improvement programs etc. in a way that still motivates your team and in parallel you are able to manage conflicting situations in a professional manner. National as well as international willingness to travel is assumed.
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
What we offer
Connection to public transport
Start your working day relaxed and without stressful rush hour traffic - our location is well connected to public transport and the next stop is just around the corner.
Healthy eating in the company of colleagues - our on-site canteen makes it possible. Here you can choose from a large selection of hot and cold dishes in comfort and only a few minutes away from your office.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Every year again... - we are happy to give our employees an additional gift in the form of a Christmas bonus.
Finally vacation time - so that our employees can enjoy their free time to the fullest, we boost their travel budget with some extra payment.
Well insured - our offer to all employees includes an employer-financed life insurance.
Services need to be available anywhere and anytime. Dynamic markets, globalization and technological changes always create higher competitive pressure. To cope with these changes, companies need to be prepared quickly and safely. T-Systems is responsible for the large enterprise business within Deutsche Telekom. It is mission-critical to identify technological trends early and then to develop and implement these trends. As a "Cloud Pioneer" with overarching industry know -how and its ICT expertise, T-Systems offers innovative products and solutions for companies and enterprises.
Company committed to diversity and equal opportunities.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.