Project manager (technical) - VNI1
- Coordination and monitoring of lab/live testing using a tool called MKS within the context of the Juniper lifecycle, including interactions with a squad Kanban board
- Dependency management for potentially colliding lab changes, evaluation/sanity checks for scheduled changes
- Participation in related meetings and alignments
- Ordering and monitoring of lab infrastructure
- Support vendor KPI reporting regarding Juniper
- Projects of limited scope for lab activities (e.g. driving the integration of a new router)
- General lab management as tasks occur (e.g. raising work orders for the TCT/ViperNet lab staff)
- Intermediate knowledge and interest in routing technologies, protocols and networking (CCNA/JNCIA level, vendor agnostic)
- Ability to interpret test cases within the test automation suite and create reports. Creating technical test cases would be a plus.
- Gathering and evaluation of EoX information for network components and software including interdependency management. Creating EoX reports from that data.
- Monitoring physical and logical changes within the lab topology including fault handling and health checks
- Lab case handling and escalation management towards vendors, including RMA
- Documentation of qualification items, timelines and results into a related database through a webfrontend (TechnikDB)
- Mapping and visualization of the TCT/ViperNet lab topology
- Minimum 3 years network experience based earlier work experience in network field ( operational, project management or design field)
- CCNA and JNCIA exam or equivalent know-how
- Experience with tools Jira / Gard , Kanban, MKS,
- Good coordinational and administrativ skill
- Good communicational skills
- English level B2
- German knowledge
- Experience in agile project management
- Experience in technical project leading
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.