СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
Python Developer (Blockchain)
- T-Systems RUS
- Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Experience Required:
- 1-3 years
- Languages Required:
- English, Russian
- Amount of Travel:
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Development
T-Systems Russia is currently looking for talents to join a team developing software products and providing services in the Big Data, IoT & Blockchain domains. The team shares its responsibility between a group of projects of Telekom Innovation Laboratories (T-Labs).
T-Labs is the R&D unit of Deutsche Telekom and is in a close partnership with the Technische Universität Berlin. At its sites in Berlin, Darmstadt, Beer Sheva, Budapest and Vienna, T-Labs sits amongst a world-class host of universities, startups, investors, research institutes and corporate innovation hubs to jointly shape the future of communication services.
The T-Labs team is engaged to live the entrepreneurial spirit and focus on developing Proof of Concepts (PoCs) and Minimum Viable Products (MVPs), which highlight future technology applications. In that way, T-Labs fosters its agility to adapt to a fast-changing and vibrant environment and always works on cutting-edge technologies.
Interplanetary Database (IPDB) is a planetary-scale blockchain database built on BigchainDB. It’s a ready-to-use public network with a focus on strong governance.
The goal of nature is to improve a given blockchain:
1. Maintenance of BigchainDB: consensus, crpyto, Python, JS, web service protobuf;
2. Split IPDB into 2 parts:
• Public metadata ledger of IPDB
• Permissioned ledger of IPDB
3. Combine the public and permission ledger of IPDB to interoperate properly: consensus, blockchain, crypto, Python;
4. Smart contracts and settlements: Python, ledger, Golang;
5. Consensus Layer: consensus, blockchain, Python, Golang;
6. Data Storage Abstraction Layer: DBs, Python, message queues;
7. Extend Transaction/Signing Capabilities: crypto (deep).
1. Python development;
2. Web Application development experience;
3. Knowledge of at least one or better two different web stacks;
4. BigchainDB or MongoDB basics;
5. Awareness of different kinds of encodings.
Nice to Have:
1. Golang development;
2. Cryptography experience: Symmetric vs. asymmetric, zero-knowledge proofs, and other primitives should be given;
3. Consensus layer experience: The utilized consensus layer is Tendermint, it's in Golang.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.