СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
Python Developer (IoT)
- T-Systems RUS
- Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Experience Required:
- 1-3 years
- Languages Required:
- English, Russian
- Functional Area:
ICT / IT Development
Research, (Product-) Development
The statistical data production and compilation environment or Cornet intends to replace a complex system custom built on top of proprietary time-series management system.
The current setup has enabled bank statisticians, economists and data scientists to customize heavily the data production lifecycle for macro time-series data. As a result of which, the project’s customers have high expectations in terms of maturity and functionality for the new Cornet system.
The migration workstream for what we are hiring, shall re-implement in a streamlined fashion the existing business processes and the new payment statistics regulations on Cornet. This includes:
- Data Migration
- Business Logic Migration
- Reports Migration
- Microsoft Excel Workbooks Migration
- Disseminations Migration
- Exhaustive migration
An ideal developer profile for the Project Cornet – Workstream Migration would have:
- 3y experience with Python development, especially including the frameworks Pandas, Numpy, Matplotlib
- 2y experience with R development, especially including the frameworks R Markdown, Kable, ggplot2
- 1y experience with Markup Language LaTeX
- >5y working experience in an analytical (e.g. BI, controlling, Web Analytics, Data Science) environment
- Finished projects involving usage of Apache Spark (especially PySpark)
- Workflow Manager like Camunda
- HTML / CSS (especially CSS) knowledge
- Working in in an agile environment
- Strong data integration skills and experience especially around moving large data sets
- Demonstrated success engaging business partners in a consultative manner and turning business concepts into well designed technology solutions
- Willingness to travel from time to time to Germany Frankfurt am Main or Hungary to work together with the team from TSI and Cornet onsite; key resources e.g. lead developer may need to be onsite once a month
- Desired soft skills to form with us a solution driven and goal-oriented team are: critical thinking; effective communication; proactive problem solving, open minded and willingness to go the extra mile combined with a strong agile acumen will round up your profile
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.