Quality Manager (Budapest)
Quality Manager with following tasks and measures to protect and improve the quality as well as prevention of risks in deals, projects and services:
- Planning and realization of deal checks, quality gates and project audits
- Ensure closing of Findings identified in Q-Gates, identify lessons learned and bringing in your experience in the continuous improvements of the standards, processes and tools
- Collaboration in Risk-, Overrun and claim management
- Weekly / monthly review of status' of project/service and communication to the stakeholders.
- Identify risk and initiating and tracking of Back to green plans.
- Coaching of deal, project and service teams concerning T-systems standards
- Support of internal and external audits (Management audits, ISO, CMMI)
- Very good project management skill and service management skills necessary, practical experience
- More than 10 years of experience in the quality management process
- Very good knowledge of the standards for projects and application services (PM-, SE-, SM-Book)
- Very good german and also english language skills are necessary
- To be able to enforce his/her requirements
- SW Developer backround is an advantage.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.