Quality Manager (Pécs)
Quality Manager with following tasks and measures to protect and improve the quality as well as prevention of risks in deals, projects and services.
- Planning and realization of deal checks, quality gates and project audits
- Ensure closing of Findings identified in Q-Gates, identify lessons learned and bringing in your experience in the continuous improvements of the standards, processes and tools
- Collaboration in Risk-, Overrun and claim management
- Weekly / monthly review of status' of project/service and communication to the stakeholders
- Identify risk and initiating and tracking of Back to green plans
- Coaching of deal, project and service teams concerning T-systems standards
- Support of internal and external audits (Management audits, ISO, CMMI)
- Very good project management, service management skills, and practical experiences are necessary
- More than 10 years of experience in the quality management process
- SW Developer background is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of the standards for projects and application services (PM-, SE-, SM-Book)
- Very good German and English language skills
- To be able to enforce his/her requirements
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.