Quality manager - Training & Enablement Specialist Global Delivery (SDM community)
- Governance of the Quality management within the unit or company.
- Proposes, designs and implements changes in Quality management system according to valid standards and in order to increase the efficiency of the service activity.
- Provides consultancy in assigned process and quality topics.
- Prepares and controls optimization measures relevant for quality improvement.
- Ensures that quality performance is at desired level.
- Designs concepts and implements quality standards.
- Designs reports related to quality management.
- Prepares and controls optimization measures quality.
- Coordinates the establishment and maintenance of the quality management within the team.
- Implements concepts and quality standards.
- Produces internal and external reports related to quality management.
- Supports the preparation and control of optimization measures relating to processes, reporting and quality.
Our mission is to provide high-quality and well perceived enablement services for our stakeholders ensuring the continuous improvement of skills contributing to our Company´s goals. Join our Team and help us achieving our mission!
Your main tasks
- Coordination & supporting business representatives and experts during design of qualification courses incl. communication concepts, primarily for Service Delivery Management
- That covers the didactical contribution to creation of qualification programs and takeover of owner-ship for improvement measures according to employees’ feedback and results of learning analytics
- Contribution to innovate the enablement services and introduction of modern methods and new ideas keeping trainings attractive and beneficial
- Investigations of existing capabilities for Service Delivery Management and assessing of new demands for qualifications and coordination of roll-out
- Design of knowledge checks and coordination of external partners for SDM certification and qualification (coordination of training & certificates dates with ext. providers and assuring offerings are being published and promoted)
- Tracking of booking (e.g. cancellation, execution, costs) and preparation of sessions (e.g. setup of WebEx, invitations, surveys) and end-to-end process monitoring and quality assurance
- Planning of Certification Councils with council members
- Support of the business representatives and international units in the development and implementation of qualification measures and its accompanying communication
- Planning and execution of communication activities for multiple channels and various target groups (incl. publishing blogs, newsletters, direct-mails, functional mailbox, YAM design, organization of events, moderation of sessions, organization of feedback channels)
- Consulting the experts and other stakeholders regarding roll-out and communication
You are part of an international team acting for the Delivery on a global level. Your work directly contributes to the change processes of skills and knowledge as key enabler for high quality and customer perception.
Your qualification & experience
For this challenging position, you bring the following experience or knowledge with you:
- University degree or degree of high school
- Good experience the area Service (Delivery) Management
- Knowledge about T-Systems Portfolio
- Experience in Business Consulting, Customer Relationship and Service Management, Customer-related processes, Project Management, Marketing
- Strong customer and solution orientation
- Quick learning and excellent communication skills
- Educational experience (e.g., as teacher, coach, consultant, expert) and know how with knowledge management and sharing
- Moderation, organization and facilitation
- First experience in international cooperation and virtual working
- Analytical and business thinking
- Personal flexibility
- Self-confidence and quality thinking and behavior
- Fluent German language is must; fluent English is a must.
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020. Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association. Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.