Quality & Process Manager - German and English Speaking
- Overall quality management for the BA Germany Customers
- Manage quality relevant Customer specific topics and projects
- Manage quality relevant internal topics and projects
- Manage customer escalations
- Work with and further develop in tool-related topics, especially ServiceNow
- Manage of further, partly event-related topics, e.g. end-of-life projects (EoL), business continuity management
- Business fluent in German and English
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in working in projects
- Experience in working with foreign languages
- ICT operational and ITIL experience
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.