Recruitment Specialist with Polish and English (Bucharest)
- Creates job requisitions and selects predefined selection tools, methods and channel
- Handles posting to standard channels and agencies in line with locally defined guidelines
- Handles all incoming job applications (email, paper and through the system)
- Screens candidates (data quality, qualification, special conditions, online tests)
- Creates candidate reports and ensures recruitment statistics
- Organizes interviews
- Performs reference and pre-hire checks
- Communicates project status to candidates and maintains and updates candidate database
- Answers questions from all stakeholders related to recruitment process
- Advanced Polish and English language knowledge (oral and written)
- Customer service focus and strong interpersonal skills required
- Listening skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal/written skills and attention to detail
- Ability to consistently deliver high quality customer service in a professional manner
- Taking initiative in a proactive manner to improve own and team work practices
What we offer
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Health offers and insurance
The health of our employees is important to us. Therefore, we offer free health checks, regular preventive medical checkups as well as many (online) courses on health-related matters.
Deutsche Telekom Services Europe (DTSE) was founded in 2013 by Deutsche Telekom AG and delivers support services, with focus on HR, for the European footprint of DT Group.
Join us in this international environment and you’ll be exposed to many different competencies, cultures and languages.
If you want to join this innovative team and take the opportunity to be part of a growing company, apply now!
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.