WE SHAPE THE DIGITAL WORLD TO BRING PEOPLE CLOSER TOGETHER – APPLY NOW!
Request Catalogue Manager
- T-Systems Netherlands
- The Hague, Netherlands
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Experience Required:
- 3-5 years
- Languages Required:
- Dutch, English
- Amount of Travel:
- Functional Area:
Technology and Networks
ICT / IT Operations
ICT / IT Development
Business Integration and Catalogue Management is part of the department "Contract Management & Billing" for one of our customer units.
- Technical Management RtP Process (b:flexx tool Management based on Customer and contractual requirements).
- Interfacing on Request Catalogue Management, Master Data Administration Coordination.
- RBU/SDE Catalogue mapping and administration Coordination. All planning activities related to new and updated service requests in the Request Catalogue. Ensure that all RBU related and associated services can be requested by the customer.
- Single point of contact for customer and project for onboarding new Request Catalogue items, changing existing Request Catalogue items or offboarding Request Catalogue items
- Identify and address request management improvement activities
- Drive optimization of RM forms and processes for RBU and SDE relations to improve billing.
- Sales Consulting, Sales or Service Delivery Management background
- analytical skills and experience in doing service catalogue management
- knowledge of T-Systems Hosting & Storage portfolio
- advanced Microsoft Office skills (esp. Excel and Word) mandatory
- experience in designing Customer Request Catalogues would be helpful
- project management skills would be helpful, but not mandatory
- IT Know-how, especially in the Outsourcing environment
- Profound knowledge in the area of Hosting and Storage (PU MIS PC)
- University degree in IT or business administration or equivalent technical or professional qualification with several years of professional experience in a relevant field of activity
- Complex context in a structured and comprehensible manner to the customer's middle management
- Make sure that work is executed through safe ways, analytical-rational thinking and team work
- Dedicated and assertive person with excellent verbal and written English skills
- Extensive customer orientation
Information and Communication Technology (ICT) connects people and markets worldwide. Deutsche Telekom is one of the leading international companies in ICT. With approximately 235.000 employees in 50 countries, we provide innovative solutions to our clients. T-Systems is one of the three successful brands of Deutsche Telekom. We serve large customers and multinational companies through our global infrastructure of data centers and networks. With the help of innovative technology we develop integrated solutions for connected life and work.
Let us shape the world of tomorrow together!