LET´S CREATE THE DIGITAL WORLD OF TOMORROW - APPLY NOW!
RN Engineering Expert
- T-Mobile Czech Republic
- Prag, Czech Republic
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Languages Required:
- English, German
- Amount of Travel:
- Functional Area:
- Technology and Networks
Hlavní náplní Vaší práce bude:
- Lead technical assessments of newly upcoming technologies (5G, LTE-Advanced) and system functionalities by means of theoretical analysis as well as field tests and trials.
- Based on technical assessments, provide recommendations and present results within DT group.
- Search for new access technologies that might be of future use in DT group.
- As a project manager, lead and execute trials of new technologies.
- Be a single point of contact for new suppliers and start up companies, provide solution assessment.
- Prepare existing network topology for smooth future development in a systematic manner.
- Present outcomes of successful research work on international conferences.
- Define technical requirements and prepare questionnaires, tenders addressed to technology providers.
- Initiate and organize internal courses in order to share gained knowledge about upcoming technologies.
- University degree in Electrical Engineering
- Previous working experience in telecommunications (preferably RAN Engineering)
- Solid background in the area of wireless systems and radio communications
- Understanding of electromagnetic field propagation, signal processing and data processing techniques, etc.
- Good knowledge of mobile networks (5G, LTE(-A), HSPA)
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP, IT
- Experience in programming (MatLab, C++, Java, etc.)
- Basic knowledge in scripting (bash, perl)
- Project management skills
- Fluent English (verbal and writing)
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Willingness to travel