Sales Director, Asia South
- T-Systems Singapore
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Amount of Travel:
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Consulting
The key tasks and responsibilities include:
- Responsible from bringing in Order Entry (OE) and Ensure achievement of Sales target (with profitable core business) for the year
- Manage internal support team which consists of sales and delivery functions.
- Through Customer Business Management increase customer satisfaction and account profitability.
- Close new logos and develop existing key accounts in close cooperation with global teams
- Ensure account planning, account development and successful execution of account plans.
- Establish structured sales channel partnerships and drive order entry through these channels.
- Ensure reliable pipeline reporting and sales forecast (including global accounts that report directly to the MD).
- Ensure marketing initiatives are aligned with go-to-market strategy and with tangible impact on sales results.
- Close cooperation with MD, local peers from Finance and Delivery and global account teams to ensure achievement of joint goals and success of the LBU.
- Ensure positioning of key technology offerings that provide distinguishing benefits
Profile of candidate
- Qualifications: Varsity Degree
- Sales experience of 10 years, Sales management experience of minimum 5 years, ideally with a direct competitor
- Experience with selling I.T services and solutions (focus: Hosting, Application management, projects, managed services).
- Experience in working in a matrix organization
- Relationships to industry leaders (CEOs/CFOs) of relevant Accounts in the Asia Pacific region.
- Profitable sales record
- Ability to structure the sales function, define goals and roles/responsibilities, ensure performance
- Intercultural skills (e.g. in working with global counterparts)
- Good negotiation skills and presentation skills
- Great at representing company at large industry events (e.g. speaking engagement at conferences)
- Great client management skills
- Fluent in English
T-Systems are Deutsche Telekom’s corporate customer arm. Using a global infrastructure of data centres and networks, T-Systems operate information and communication technology (ICT) systems for multinational corporations and public sector institutions. With offices in over 20 countries and global delivery capabilities, T-Systems serves companies in all industries – from the automotive industry to telecommunications, the financial sector, retail, services, media, energy and the manufacturing industry all the way to government agencies and the healthcare sector. Approximately 47,600 employees worldwide use their industry expertise and ICT know-how to provide top-quality service.