Sales & Marketing Intern
- T-Systems North America
- Downers Grove, USA
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Application Deadline:
- Experience Required:
- 0-1 years
- Languages Required:
- Amount of Travel:
- Functional Area:
This internship role will report into the Head of Marketing, working cross-functionally to help build out marketing materials for portfolio units, plan marketing events and evaluate social media impact. This internship will offer well rounded exposure to all other facets of marketing - Brand, Creative, PR, CRM, and more. This is not an errand running internship. You will be a key member of the partnership team during your time at T-Systems working on real projects that drive business results.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Help organize marketing events
- Develop compelling content for social channels including our blog, including story generation, reporting, writing, and photography.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Experience developing marketing materials and using basic graphics design software
- Experience managing Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media platforms in a professional setting
- Excellent organizational, planning, problem solving and interpersonal skills also required.
- Regular, predictable attendance
- Other duties as assigned
- Able to work efficiently, provide high quality while meeting all required deadlines
- Ability to self-direct daily responsibilities
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Strong computer skills (Adobe DC and HubSpot experience a plus)
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Recent college graduate or currently enrolled in a four year, accredited college program
- Currently seeking a degree in journalism, marketing, advertising, communications, or related field.