Sales Support Trainee (m/w/d)
- Work in an international environment to support Sales for offer and proposal preparation
- Trigger feasibility studies with technical teams
- Order handling in IT systems
- Preparing customer presentations and reports
- Communicate with international telecommunication providers
- Gain knowledge of Deutsche Telekom Global Carrier’s products including features, capabilities, coverage, price and SLA’s
- Respond to Sales/customer questions and clarifications on Deutsche Telekom Global Carrier’s products both technical and commercial
- Provide support in quotation and pricing proposal preparation
- Provide support on formal bids
- Handling of pre-sales and ordering tasks in internal IT systems
- Knowledge of international wholesale market - preferable
- Work experience within complex, multinational organizations - preferable
- Commercial/technical sales support/ pre-sale consultancy background - preferable
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good communication skills and a strong team player
- Ability to work on own initiative, to prioritize tasks in order to meet targets and deadlines
- Responsive to change and able to perform very well under pressure
- Knowledge of MPLS and Ethernet networks in general and internet based technologies - preferable
- English and German language knowledge verbal and writing mandatory
In addition to an interesting, constantly evolving working environment, we offer you an attractive remuneration based on your level and position. For legal reasons, we refer to the collective agreement's annual salary of € 26.400,92 gross for this position. Besides that, we also offer you a wide range of various benefits, such as flexible working hours, meal allowances, sports and various employee events.
Interested? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application via our online application portal.
What we offer
With us there are not only full-time jobs - we also offer this position on a part-time basis.
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Connection to public transport
Start your working day relaxed and without stressful rush hour traffic - our location is well connected to public transport and the next stop is just around the corner.
Healthy eating in the company of colleagues - our on-site canteen makes it possible. Here you can choose from a large selection of hot and cold dishes in comfort and only a few minutes away from your office.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Health offers and insurance
The health of our employees is important to us. Therefore, we offer free health checks, regular preventive medical checkups as well as many (online) courses on health-related matters.
It is important to us that our employees take regular breaks. We support them by covering part of their lunch cost.
No annoying search for a parking space - we offer parking spaces at the office building or very close to our offices.
Be part of the team from day one - we ensure the necessary training as well as fast integration and support our new employees as they join our company.
Employee Assistance Program
Our cooperation with the consentiv Employee Assistance Service enables anonymous and free advice on professional and private matters - without long waiting times and with strict confidentiality.
Deutsche Telekom Global Business Solutions GmbH is a subsidiary of Deutsche Telekom and employs around 70 people in Austria. All telecommunication services are bundled in DTGBS – the connection and networking of company sites for instance via MPLS, SD-WAN as well as LAN/WAN.
Unsere Portfolio Unit Telecommunication Services besteht aus mehreren Teams. Wir stehen für stetes Lernen, persönliche Weiterentwicklung, eine offene Fehlerkultur, Wertschätzung, offene Kommunikation und Diversität in unseren Teams und würden uns freuen, wenn auch du dazu gehören möchtest.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.