WE SHAPE THE DIGITAL WORLD TO BRING PEOPLE CLOSER TOGETHER – APPLY NOW!
SAP FI Developer
- T-Mobile Polska S.A.
- Warsaw, Poland
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Languages Required:
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Development
- Develop new programs, components, workflows and interfaces;
- Debug SAP program code to find and fix issues and recover the original functionality;
- Analyze the demand from the customer for SAP application customization/development to propose an appropriate solution and realization;
- Consult with solution designers and propose the technical design of the new components for SAP applications;
- Document changes on the system and design of new components to ensure their readability for future reference;
- Test newly added functionalities to avoid errors on productive system;
- Work on tasks independently.
- Proven experience within the field of ABAP, Web Dynpro, SAP Dialog programming, SAP reports, interface realization (connectivity via PI, IDOCs/ALE);
- Solid understanding of finance and accounting concepts SAP – FI modules: key focus on AA, GL, AP, AR, SL, IC (FC will be an advantage) and workflows;
- Good knowledge of interfaces and integration of SAP FI with other modules and/or other ERP product;
- Analytical skills, ability to perform in complex IT environment;
- Understanding of complete processes (beyond direct area of expertise) and multi-layer dependencies;
- Experience with ToC, Solution Manager/JIRA usage and development with dual release lines (Maintenance and Project line);
- Experience with FIORI and Winshuttle usage would be an advantage;
- Ability to work under pressure in non-hierarchical as in hierarchical surroundings, always in international and cross-functional teams;
- Willingness to travel (20-25%);
- Very good knowledge of English both spoken and written (German would be an advantage).