Scrum Master (ASF)
- Deutsche Telekom IT RUS OOO
- Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Experience Required:
- 1-3 years
- Languages Required:
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Projects
ASF - Api Service Factory, is a new project in Deutsche Telekom IT, that is designed to decouple IT systems in the company and provide a new way to build new modern applications, by implementing a set of API services. We deliver a holistic API approach according to TM Forum.
We have 7 Agile teams now and decided to extend project with more teams according to additional business demand. Thus we are looking for new Scrum Masters to join us.
- Young agile team of professionals
- Continuous process improvement open for fresh ideas
- Real business case of SAFe implementation
- All opportunities to learn and grow – strong community, mentoring, trainings and knowledge sharing
- Collaboration trips to Germany
- Build and constantly support Agile team : make intro & setup activities, consult team regarding useful practices and tools for effective work, teach and mentor team regarding Agile culture as well as Scrum & SAFe Frameworks implementation.
- Support and consult Product Owner to ensure effective work with Product Backlog.
- Facilitate meetings and events on Team and Program levels to support productive collaboration.
- Ensure that SAFe practices effectively used within team and organization (ART).
- Support RTE and other SMs in building continues improvement process within organization.
- Take active part in Scrum Masters community and other knowledge sharing events.
- Understanding of Agile values and principles, knowledge how to apply them in real life.
- Deep understanding of Scrum Framework core values, roles, events, artifacts.
- Experience in SM role 1 + year.
- Presentation, Facilitation skills.
- People management experience would be plus.
- English: Upper Intermediate or higher.
- Scaling frameworks knowledge and experience would be plus.
- Certification (PSM I, Facilitation, Coaching, KPM, PSPO I) would be plus.
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.