СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
Scrum Master (mShop)
- T-Systems RUS
- Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Experience Required:
- 3-5 years
- Languages Required:
- English, Russian
- Amount of Travel:
- Functional Area:
Technology and Networks
ICT / IT Development
ICT / IT Projects
mShop project is serching for a scrum master.
The main application is installed on all the tablet PCs of Telekom Shops all around the whole Germany (ca. 800 shops). It is used by sales people which work on tablet PCs to serve customers.
The main features are searching and identification of a customer; drawing with a pen; graphically drag and drop and shifting of existing or new contracts/tariffs/options and connecting them; consulting of a customer about handsets, tariffs, options, accessories, prices in their combination; printing offers and invoices; taking customer's signature (by means of the tablet PC's pen); checkout process.
The main application is based on a multi-tier Java-architecture with few tens of Kotlin and Java/Spring-based REST-services on backend side, and SPA on web frontend side, implemented using HTML 5, CSS 3 and Angular 7.
For CI\CD we employ Gitlab CI, Docker, Openshift.
Development process is Scrum. The project size including development, testing, analysis is about 70 people located in St.Pete and Germany. In Russia, we have 4 scrum teams, each team consists of backend-, frontend-developers and testers (automation and manual), as well as integrators. Also we have a separate test automation team who is working on the frameworks and automation of old non-automated cases. Product Owners and part of the analysts are in Germany. Practically all the scrum ceremonies are conducted in English by means of remote conferencing. Roughly every 3rd month we travel to Germany for demos and pannings.
The first version of the application went successfully live in July 2018. Next versions will bring even more new features to the user.
The responsibilities are:
• Facilitating Scrum ceremonies and other team events;
• Actively participate in Scrum implementation and consult about Scrum principles;
• Help new employees to understand and enact Scrum and be hands-on;
• Determine and remove impediments that may interfere with the ability of the teams' to deliver assigned goals;
• Track and communicate team velocity and sprint progress/burn down chart to management and any impacted entities;
• With the help of the Project Manager let the Scrum team focus on the most important product priorities;
• Take part in release planning along with the other Scrum Masters and the Project Manager;
• Promote continuous improvement of the process along with the other Scrum Masters and the Project Manager.
• Understanding of the software development process;
• Agile concept understanding;
• Strong English skills (written and verbal communication).
Nice to have:
• Advanced user of Jira;
• Experience in leading Scrum teams;
• PSMI certificate.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.