Security Consultant (Budapest)
- IT Services Hungary Szolgáltató Kft.
- Budapest, Hungary
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Functional Area:
ICT / IT Consulting
Legal affairs, Security, Regulations
As Security Consultant you will provide information security subject matter expertise and advice for internal and external customers.
Your activities will have a focus on at least one of the following 2 areas:
1. Information Security Management Consulting
- Advising on information security risk and control matters for our clients
- Developing information security management systems (security standards, strategies, security controls and guidelines)
- Designing and implementing of security processes and security concepts in the classical ICT area
2. ICT Security Solution Consulting (e.g. for infrastructure, application, networks) including the design and implementation of security-related technologies such as
- Security Information & Event Monitoring (SIEM)
- IDS/IPS, Data Loss Prevention
- Identity & Access Management
- Public Key Infrastructures
- Network Security
- Fluent German AND English knowledge
- BSc degree in IT related filed and 3 years relevant experience // MSc degree in IT security field and 1 year relevant experience
- Experience in 1 ICT security related ISO norm and in information security regulation (e.g. GDPR, BSI Security Baseline, etc.)
- International security certification studies (CISSP, CISM, CISA, SANS courses, etc.)
- ITIL knowledge
- Customer orientation
- Skills and ability to overview and maintain komplex topics
- Willing to take over responsibility
- Strong communication and social skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Willingness to travel
- Certificate of good-conduct
Security Consulting started in the year 2014 with the main focus of providing Customer Security Managers, since they could be close to the operational units.
Later on it became necessary to support Big Deals with Security competencies and customers as consultants as well. As the scope extended we started to grow in numbers and competencies with new colleagues as well. Today we can offer our customers counsel in nearly every aspect from Cyber Security – ranging from Anti-Malware/Antivirus solutions, SOC/SIEM over ISMS, Auditing to Threat Intelligence.
To cope with the growing demand and ever changing security landscape we are eager to hire up new colleagues into our team. If you are looking for a thoughtful job with not too serious, but professional team members, then you will fit in with us.