- Providing Security Consultancy on projects to meet customer and T-Systems security and compliance requirements.
- Consulting CU Shell tribes with security & compliance expertise on request.
- Providing and maintaining methods and processes according to ITIL to support the Information Risk Management programme and fulfilling the customers’ expectations in Compliance, Security and Quality.
- Providing technical security advice and consultancy to internal and external customers of the CU Shell.
- Ensuring that all customer security and compliance requirements and expectations are met.
- Identification of security requirements within the scope of a proposal or project.
- Interfacing with client (Shell) counterparties .
- Master's Degree with a focus in Information Systems / Computer Science / Information Security.
- 7-10 years of experience in the field of Information Security.
- Fluent English language and business communication.
- Broad knowledge of IT Security practices and regulations to find effective and practical solutions to security and compliance requirements.
- Information security Laws
- Information security Management
- Requirement analysis
- Solution architecture
- Network and internet security
- Cloud Security
- Stakeholder management , conflict management and decision making.
- Professional certification CISA / CISSP required.
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.