Security ICT Engineer
- Propose and perform regular inspections and improvement recommendations.
- Diagnose and resolve complex tickets or escalate complex tickets with direct/potential impact related to IT infrastructure.
- Investigate the root cause of complex incidents and then initiate actions to improve or correct the situation.
- Evaluate, authorize, prioritize, plan, test, implement, document and review complex changes in controlled manner or escalate to higher authority.
- Assess actual performance of IT infrastructure against its predicted performance. Any deviations between the two should be understood and proactively remediated, with vendors if necessary.
- Create and maintain technical documentation to support IT service.
- Serve as technical lead to provide clear and comprehensive release and deployment plans.
- Deliver effective training plans and concepts to train other employees and ensure their fulfillment.
- Possibility of Teleworking or Home office
- Cafeteria - individual financial benefit
- Trainings and development opportunities (Coursera, Percipio full access for free)
- Pension savings contribution
- Extra vacation days
- Referral bonus /financial/
- Discounts at various providers in Košice
- Team buildings online
- Work-life Program and Coaching
- Health Weeks
- Sport Activities
- Weekend Events
- Doctors at workplace
- Credit card
- Rotations possibilities
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1150 - 1500 EUR/brutto.
- Secondary education in Information technologies
- Similar position - 5 years minimum
- At least one advanced certificate for relevant platform
IT Technical skills:
- Core platform knowledge - Expert
- Related platform knowledge - Intermediate
- Analytical thinking - Expert
- Training and mentoring - Expert
- Communication - Advanced
- Team cooperation - Advanced
- Negotiation skills - Advanced
- Presentation skills - Intermediate
Other skills and possible specialisation:
- Financial literacy in respective business area - Basic
- Project management - Basic
- Knowledge of the ITIL processes
- Core platform knowledge
- Related platform knowledge
- Independent solving and troubleshooting of incidents and errors within defined
Other criteria or requirements:
- General knowledge about networking (CCNA level or higher)
- Routing and switching basics
- General knowledge about IPsec and SSL VPNs
- General knowledge about proxy and reverse proxy services
- Advanced knowledge about firewalls and next generation firewalls
- General knowledge about Linux OS administration
- Willingness to learn about new technologies from various vendors and to achieve certifications
- Participation on on-call duty
- Focus on vendors: Checkpoint, PaloAlto, Fortinet, Cisco, Zscaler, Broadcom Bluecoat
- English - Upper intermediate (B2)
- German - Upper intermediate (B2)
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Healthy eating in the company of colleagues - our on-site canteen makes it possible. Here you can choose from a large selection of hot and cold dishes in comfort and only a few minutes away from your office.
Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020.
Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association.
Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services. growing added value in the IT sector in Slovakia.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.