Security Management Specialist - BCM/ECM
As member of the central Telekom Security Team you will play a major role in the design, implementation and maintenance projects of coherent set of policies, processes and systems to ensure the business continuity of the Business Units worldwide.
You will be part of the central Business Continuity, Emergency and Crisis Management Team of the Deutsche Telekom Group and contribute, that the people and values of the company are protected.
- Pursue and review of requirements regarding structure and processes of Business Continuity Management (BCM), Emergency and Crisis Management ECM) in the group national and international
- Further development of Business Continuity, Emergency and Crisis Management in the group
- Support of measures for coping incidents and crisis
- Representing the chapter BCM/ECM towards internal customers
- Updating groupwide regulations regarding ECM and BCM considering relevant group policies and legal requirements.
- University/High school degree in Security Management / Informatics / Engineering / Economics / Cyber security / Project management or a comparable qualification
- High-level English language knowledge
- Information Security basics knowledge / experience
- Experience in BCM and/or ECM especially in the setup ideally at larger enterprises
- Experience in international projects
- Teamwork, self-confidence and diplomatic skills
- BCM / ECM certifications (CBCI, CECMI, ISO 22301, 27001, ...)
- German language
- CISM certification
- Project Management certificates (e.g. PMP, PRINCE2, SCRUM/AGILE)
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.