Security Management Specialist (@Global Delivery Excellence)
As member of the Deutsche Telekom Security Team you will play a major role in the design, implementation and maintenance projects of coherent set of policies, processes and systems to handle the security, risks and controls pertinent to the company’s information assets, thus ensuring acceptable levels of information security risk.
- Support and coordinate information security related projects as member of Operational Security Officer’s Team
- Contribute having successful internal and external security audit results
- ISO27000 Self-Assessment & regular risk management process activities
- Clarification of IT-security problems & contact the relevant operational teams
- Support negotiation around GDPR and CDP-agreements
- Tracking of Business Continuity Management activities at applications level
- Information Security & Data Privacy know-how
- Experience in security management (e.g. application security controls)
- IT operational affinity
- Incident/Problem/Change management experiences
- Project coordinator / project management skills (PMI, Scrum, etc.)
- Smooth communication skills, proactive personality
- Independent working style within team spirit
- English language high-level knowledge (C1+)
- IT security certifications (CISSP, CompTIA, CRISC, etc.)
- German language knowledge (B1+)
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.