Security Solution Designer
- T-Systems Slovakia
- Kosice, Slovakia
- Job level:
- Young Professional
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Development
• Basic experience in designing and implementing the security solutions into the environment.
• Support Senior Security Solution Designer, Bid Management, Solution Sales and internal/external delivery units within security projects.
• Support the integration of agreed security solutions into the customer’s systems by taking various components and interfaces into account.
• Support the definition, the design and coordination of the solution architecture and cost calculations in complex Solution requests
• Responsible for the definition, the design and coordination of the solution architecture and cost calculations in non complex Solution requests
• Align the solution design in projects with involved stakeholders within Deutsche Telekom group and external partners.
• Requesting offers and further discounts at vendors/partners.
• Support smooth handover to Delivery for the realization phase
• Work with sales and bid teams to take on overall responsibility for “embedded security” services as part of tender process through to closing.
• Work with partners to understand and promote reselling relating to, for example, DDOS, End Point Security and other portfolio elements.
• Collaborate closely with colleagues in the international sales team and Telekom Security community for knowledge sharing and collective solution development.
• First traceable experiences in processing complex proposals (RFI, RFQ, RFP,…) in the role as Solution Designer
• First technical Skills to create ICT-Solutions based on standard and non-standard -Services and to integrate these Solutions into global ICT-Designs
• First Knowledge to integrate technology partners and vendors into the security solution design.
• Overview of current security standards and trends.
• Overview over the current conditions and competitors in the ICT Security Services market
• First project management skills
• First traceable experiences in developing cost models and calculating complex ICT-solutions
• Knowledge of TSI- and vendor-based calculation tools
• Good communication and negotiation skills, as well as cooperation and teamwork.
• Strong documentation and presentation skills.
• A passion for continual expansion of knowledge in the cyber security sector.
• Experiences in Information Security Management (ISO 2700x, Federal Office for Information Security (BSI), …) eligible
• Knowledge in Enterprise Security Architecture for Reliable ICT Services (ESARIS) and advanced certifications in ESARIS
• Ability to work in a team
• Ability to work autonomously
• Willing to take over responsibility
• Willingness to travel
• Professional behavior towards internal units and customer (including management level),
- Secondary school or University degree
- 2 years
- English - B2
Minimum monthly salary is 1070 € brutto + variable part of salary + other financial benefits. The final basic wage component can be adjusted accordingly to individual skills and experience of selected candidate.
The most trustworthy partner in information and communication technologies.
T-Systems Slovakia was established in Slovakia in 2006 with the goal of providing information and communication (ICT) outsourcing solutions for the global corporate clientele of the Deutsche Telekom AG Group. The company has been based in Košice since its establishment. It was established as a subsidiary of T-Systems International GmbH, which has its head office in Germany and is a part of the global Deutsche Telekom AG Group.
The Slovak company provides outsourcing services for corporate customers in Germany, the European Union and at a global level. The size and breadth of activities and quality of work delivered by T-Systems Slovakia is a major reason why the T-Systems brand is the market leader in Germany and one of the big four ICT service providers in Europe.
The company has used the last decade to grow from nothing to the second-largest IT company in Slovakia and the second-largest employer in the east of the country. T-Systems Slovakia had 3,850 employees in Košice at the end of 2016, which makes it the second-largest shared service center in Slovakia and one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia.
Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, our company has the fastest growing added value in the IT sector in Slovakia.