Senior Agile Coach
As Senior Agile coach you act as a change agent who is responsible for driving the agile transformation within international teams or the whole company. You play a major role in the successful implementation of scaled agile frameworks in the global organization.
We want to bring our agile transformation onto the next level. As Senior Agile Coach you will have the following tasks:
- Consulting: You guide multiple international teams (IT and none-IT teams) with varied agile experience to set up and improve projects the agile way and especially strengthen the agile mindset.
- Change Guidance: You help the definition of a global agile transformation roadmap for bigger business units and offer the right approach to support the growth to maintain the agile adoption curve.
- Attitude: You promote a culture of experimentation, innovation and cross-collaboration. You provide guidance and feedback.
- Learning & Development: You educate teams and colleagues on all levels, including seniors and (higher) management, and at times clients on agile best practices.
- Tooling: You select tools and methods that seem fit to drive our transformation and foster the adoption step by step into the daily operation.
- Strong background in project management and IT or related fields
- Practical experiences in working in scaled agile frameworks (e.g. SAFe, LeSS, Scrum of Scrums) and deep know-how about the major components.
- Experience in encouraging buy-in from employees and key stakeholders (also on Management-Level)
- Experience as a Scrum master or with the agile methodology
- Knowledge of agile software development
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal skills and patience
- Professional verbal and written communication skills in English (C1)
Nice to have:
- German language skills
- Scrum Master or Agile coach certificate
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.