Senior Application Administrator
Senior Application administrator responsible for high quality end to end service operation based on application level.
• Operative interface between Service Delivery Management, Customer, Development, Vendors and other delivery units
• Check, execute, solve (where appropriate), and creates tickets (problem ticket, change management ticket, incident, delivery order (DO)) in order to maintain service to customers according to given quality KPIs.
• Plans, controls and is responsible for complete application-based request fulfilment.
• Support and consulting of Service Delivery Management
• Responsibility for incident, problem, change, escalation management and operational documentation
• Responsibility of customer-driven and / or technical changes during service lifecycle
• Responsibility for change approval in face of all Change Advisory Boards
• Functional steering of whole service chain from medium to complex applications/services
• Independently executes complex tickets to provide service according to KPIs.
• Mentor Junior Administrators to spread knowledge level in the team and develop their skills.
• Acts as key technical lead and solves and coordinates activities across related technologies/outside own team.
• Accountable for service asset- and configuration management
• Execute project and other deliverables in order to fulfil KPIs and management requests
• Capability planning to fulfil enhanced application management requirements, e.g. release deployments or product / technology changes
• Responsibility for technical, maintaining and operational concepts
• Support and consulting of Service Delivery Management during order and pre-sales process and cost optimization
• Possibility of teleworking or home office
• Cafeteria Bonus - an annual package of money based on job complexity
• Variable payment - yearly bonus defined in employment contract, based on reaching company objectives
• Financial bonus for recommendation of a candidate
• Financial bonus for relocation
• Employer pension contribution (III. pillar)
• Extra vacations based on position complexity
• Special program for key employees
• Work life coaching - psychological, work, legal and financial consulting
• Vacation contribution - for employees with employment contract who are continuously 24 months at least in the company
• Hard-skills and soft-skills trainings
• Opportunity to upskilling and reskilling by internal and external trainings and certifications
• Discounts at various providers
• Health week activities twice a year
• Usage of relaxation area Alejová
• Metro card
• Diners credit card
• For more information about benefits - https://www.deutschetelekomitsolutions.sk/en/career/advantages-of-working-in-T-systems
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1 100€/brutto.
• Secondary education
• Minimum 5 years
IT Technical skills
• Core platform knowledge - Expert
• Related platform knowledge - Intermediate
• UNIX, Linux – Intermediate
• Database – Oracle, SQL - Intermediate
• Network overview – Basics
• Jira, SM9 – Basic
• Communication - Advanced
• Analytical thinking - Expert
• Team cooperation - Advanced
• Training and mentoring - Expert
• Presentation skills - Intermediate
• Negotiation skills - Advanced
• Financial literacy in respective business area - Basic
• Customer relationship management
• Project management - Basic
• Technical overview in OS, Network, Storage, Back up, Databases, Middleware, Scripting
• ITIL knowledge
• Participation on on-call duties , independent solving and troubleshooting of incidents and errors within defined expertise
• English - Upper intermediate (B2)
• German - Upper intermediate (B2) / advantage
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Deutsche Telekom IT & Telecommunications Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020. Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association. Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.