Senior Consultant AWS FinOps (m/f/d)
· Live and breathe the AWS cost optimization best practices
· Support customers in understanding their AWS spend and get in cost control based on their business
goals and budgets
· Provide summaries and detailed usage statistics and visualizations for AWS resources
· Offer actionable insights to right-size and scale services efficiently
· Identify and facilitate opportunities to optimize costs and realize the savings
· Provide early intervention, management, and advice to customers in case of cost anomalies
· Work closely with financial and billing teams on budget, forecast, and expenses reports
· Oversee AWS Billing Dashboards and manage Savings Plans and Reserved Instances
· Lead regular cadence calls providing expert advice and consulting on AWS financial management
· Configure and manage cloud cost optimization tools
· Create and maintain documentation on AWS FinOps and cost optimization processes
· We are looking for an experienced consultant or financial analyst who can provide financial governance
support for our clients while being hands-on with everything around AWS cost optimization.
· Experience in cloud cost management, preferably on AWS, and FinOps discipline
· Strong ability to analyze and interpret data and provide insights
· Strong written and oral communication skills, and experience presenting formally or informally
· Experience in a Finance related discipline is recommended including budgeting and expense management
Your application to job advertisements outside of Deutsche Telekom AG may also be processed outside
of Deutsche Telekom AG in other countries in Europe. This also applies to the processing of applications
to subsidiaries of Deutsche Telekom AG. We would therefore like to make our employees with civil
servant status aware of the following: you are not obligated to include documents relevant to your
personnel records, in particular civil servant assessments. However, you are free to provide these
documents on a voluntary basis.
This position is also available on part-time basis.
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
For job-related questions please contact Oana Dumitru (firstname.lastname@example.org).
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Healthy eating in the company of colleagues - our on-site canteen makes it possible. Here you can choose from a large selection of hot and cold dishes in comfort and only a few minutes away from your office.
Every year again... - we are happy to give our employees an additional gift in the form of a Christmas bonus.
Well insured - our offer to all employees includes an employer-financed life insurance.
The Public Cloud Product Unit operates on a national and international level, for medium-sized and large
companies. With the new Managed Services Public Cloud, we develop, market and operate agile, cloudnative,
forward-looking products and services for the digital world. We see ourselves as innovation
drivers and make our customers' business fit for the digital future. Our mission: To be successful in
tomorrow, we need to think now about the day after tomorrow - and always together with our
23 Locations Show all locations
- Barcelona Sancho de Ávila 110-130
- Gijón LOS PRADOS. ED.C.TEC 166
- La Coruña POCOMACO PARCELA E36 NAV3
- Leon VIRGEN DE LOS IMPOS. 216
- Madrid ORDUÑA 2
- Martorell N-II KM. 585
- Oviedo PALACIO VALDES 15
- Palma de Mallorca GREMI FUSTERS 33
- Santander LA ALBERICIA 41
- San Sebastian ILLARRA DE ESTRADA 111
- Avila JORGE RUIZ DE SANTAY 20
- Vitoria P. CLEMENTE ARRAIZ 3
- Ansóain AIZOAIN 10
- Bilbao MADARIAGA 1
- Coslada ISLANDIA 10-12 10
- Móstoles DE LAS NIEVES ED.RN 37
- Pamplona LANDABEN
- Reus CAMI DE VALLS 81
- Seville DE LA ESCLUSA 11
- Valencia CORTES VALENCIANAS 58
- Vigo OPORTO 10
- Zaragoza ALFONSO I 24
- Granada Avda. Del Conocimiento s/n
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.