- A perfect combination of professional HR with consulting approach
- We are a strong, international team with a passion for HR and our company
- Team-oriented environment offers room to grow personally and professionally
- Long-term career opportunities
- We work according to our Guiding Principles (e.g..: “Act with respect and integrity”, “Discuss openly”, “Stay curious and grow”)
- Option to work flexibly in home office
We count on you to:
- Work on exciting projects in the field of HR and business (e.g.: transformation, organization, learning & development, M&A, employee transfer)
- Develop and contribute to innovative HR strategies and solutions from the concept creation to implementation
- Presentation and moderation for top management
- Analyze and structure complex tasks in a unique way
We are looking for you, if you:
- Hold university studies ideally in the field of economics / business informatics with excellent grades
- Have very good German and English skills (CEF level C1)
- Gained relevant practical experience in business consulting
- You are an innovative HR re-thinker who has a new approach to HR and can adapt to new roles (i.a. agile set up)
You can score with:
- About 5-10 years of experience in the field of HR and business consulting at large companies or top consulting firms
- Strong analytical skills and a strategic, entrepreneurial and team-oriented mindset
- Proactivity and commitment as part of your strengths
- Strong methodological competence in (agile) project management and controlling
- Project leader certificate (e.g. Scrum Master, Product Owner, SAFe, PMP, IPMA)
- Pleasure in dealing with people and great communication and negotiation skills
- willingness to travel
- Ability to work in a virtual team
- Strong customer and solution orientation, service mentality and storytelling experience
- High affinity to IT
- Experience in working for an IT company
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.