Senior Data Science Platform Engineer (m/f/d)
The PU Public Cloud acts on a national and international level, for medium-sized and large companies. With the new Managed Services Public Cloud, we develop, market and operate agile, cloud-native, future-oriented products and services for the digital world. We see ourselves as innovation drivers and make our customers' businesses fit for the digital future. Our mission: In order to be successful in tomorrow, we must think about the day after tomorrow - and always together with our customers.
As a Senior Data Science Platform Engineer (m/f/d) you are responsible for planning and implementing our machine learning projects - especially PoCs. Together with our architects and offering managers, you will develop concepts for industrial customers using state-of-the-art technologies such as big data, deep learning or container orchestration. In data science projects you lead data scientists and machine learning engineers professionally and work in close coordination with stakeholders on a successful implementation.
• Conception of our AI / ML platform on public cloud environments for the rapid provision of AI / ML tools in cooperation with our offering managers
• Development of advanced AI / ML models including data preparation and visualization of data and analysis results
• Identification of new strategic areas of application, use cases and products through the use of innovative analytical methods and technologies, taking current market trends into account
• Evaluation of costs and efforts for the implementation of customer-specific requirements
You have successfully completed a degree or doctorate in business, computer science, physics, mathematics or engineering. You also have very good knowledge of mathematics, statistics and modern data science methods (e.g. AI, ML), as well as knowledge of economic considerations and data organization.
In addition, you have the following knowledge and experience:
• Several years of practical experience as a data scientist or machine learning expert
• Practical experience with Docker containers and knowledge of orchestration platforms such as Kubernetes or OpenShift
• Extensive experience with functional programming languages, e.g. Python (Python classes, Pandas, Numpy) and known AI / ML libraries (e.g. TensorFlow, Scikitlearn, etc.)
• Experience with machine learning pipelines (e.g. Kubeflow or Apache Beam)
• Practical experience with tools and services from large cloud providers such as AWS, GCP or MS Azure
• Very good spoken and written knowledge of German and English
• Flexibility and willingness to travel (nationally) are expected
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Connection to public transport
Start your working day relaxed and without stressful rush hour traffic - our location is well connected to public transport and the next stop is just around the corner.
Healthy eating in the company of colleagues - our on-site canteen makes it possible. Here you can choose from a large selection of hot and cold dishes in comfort and only a few minutes away from your office.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Every year again... - we are happy to give our employees an additional gift in the form of a Christmas bonus.
Well insured - our offer to all employees includes an employer-financed life insurance.
Services need to be available anywhere and anytime. Dynamic markets, globalization and technological changes always create higher competitive pressure. To cope with these changes, companies need to be prepared quickly and safely. T-Systems is responsible for the large enterprise business within Deutsche Telekom. It is mission-critical to identify technological trends early and then to develop and implement these trends. As a "Cloud Pioneer" with overarching industry know -how and its ICT expertise, T-Systems offers innovative products and solutions for companies and enterprises.
Company committed to diversity and equal opportunities.
23 Locations Show all locations
- Barcelona Sancho de Ávila 110-130
- Gijón LOS PRADOS. ED.C.TEC 166
- La Coruña POCOMACO PARCELA E36 NAV3
- Leon VIRGEN DE LOS IMPOS. 216
- Madrid ORDUÑA 2
- Martorell N-II KM. 585
- Oviedo PALACIO VALDES 15
- Palma de Mallorca GREMI FUSTERS 33
- Santander LA ALBERICIA 41
- San Sebastian ILLARRA DE ESTRADA 111
- Avila JORGE RUIZ DE SANTAY 20
- Vitoria P. CLEMENTE ARRAIZ 3
- Ansóain AIZOAIN 10
- Bilbao MADARIAGA 1
- Coslada ISLANDIA 10-12 10
- Móstoles DE LAS NIEVES ED.RN 37
- Pamplona LANDABEN
- Reus CAMI DE VALLS 81
- Seville DE LA ESCLUSA 11
- Valencia CORTES VALENCIANAS 58
- Vigo OPORTO 10
- Zaragoza ALFONSO I 24
- Granada Avda. Del Conocimiento s/n
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.