Senior Data Science Platform Engineer
As Senior Data Scientist you are responsible for our AI strategy and the planning and implementation of our machine learning projects - especially PoCs. Together with our architects and offering managers, you will develop concepts for industrial customers using state-of-the-art technologies such as Big Data, Deep Learning or Container Orchestration. In Data Science projects you will lead Data Scientists and Machine Learning Engineers and work in close coordination with stakeholders to ensure successful implementation.
- Conception of AI/ML platforms on public cloud environments for the rapid provision of AI/ML tools in cooperation with our Offering Managers
- Development of advanced AI/ML models including data preparation and visualization of data and analysis results
- Identification of new strategic application areas, use cases and products by using innovative analytical methods, technologies in consideration of market developements
- Evaluation of costs and efforts to implement customer-specific requirements
- Successfully completed studies or doctorate in the field of economics, computer science, physics, mathematics or engineering
- Experience in leading expert AI teams
- Several years of practical experience as Data Scientist or Machine Learning Expert
- Practical experience with Docker Containers and knowledge of orchestration platforms like Kubernetes or OpenShift
- Extensive experience with functional programming languages, e.g. Python (Python classes, Pandas, Numpy) and well-known AI/ML libraries (e.g. TensorFlow, Scikitlearn, etc.)
- Knowledge of application development for data transformation with Apache Spark e.g. in Scala or PySpark
- Experience with machine learning pipelines (e.g. Kubeflow or Apache Beam)
- Practical experience with tools and services of large cloud providers such as AWS, GCP or MS Azure
- Very good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- Flexibility and willingness to travel (international) is expected
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.