Senior DevOps Engineer Sovereign Cloud + 5000 Eur Sign on Bonus
Special technical requirements
- Solid knowledge of Kubernetes (or similar) container-based technologies
- Experience with scripting languages (Go/Python/Bash,)
- Experience with Automation tools and automation deployments (Ansible/Salt-stack/Terraform/Helm)
- Experience with CI/CD in a Kubernetes environment and repository management
- Expert in automation with Git (GitHub, GitLab) and CI/CD tools like GitHub Actions or GitLab CI/CD
- Experience with Linux OS
- Experience with monitoring and visualization tools (Grafana, Prometheus, Instana)
- Experience with databases is advantage (Postgres, MySQL, HANA)
- Experience with streaming and indexing is advantage (Kafka, Elastic Search)
- University degree
- 3-5 years experience in the area of responsibility
- English - Advanced (C1)
- German - advantage
- Strong presentation skills
- Project leadership skills
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Healthy eating in the company of colleagues - our on-site canteen makes it possible. Here you can choose from a large selection of hot and cold dishes in comfort and only a few minutes away from your office.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020.
Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association.
Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.