Senior DevOps Engineer
Senior DevOps Engineer is responsible for entire lifecycle of Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment pipelines and Infrastructure as
Code approaches. Takes account and defines automated configuration management, release management, build, test and deployment
activities. Provides prototypes and concepts for further automation of assigned technology.
• Designs, develops, tests and implements infrastructure for CI/CD pipelines and IaC.
• Manages source code, configuration management, release management, build and deployment activities.
• Setups and manages integration with partner applications.
• Conducts of performance analyses and tunings as well as error analyses and troubleshooting
• Consults and implements new innovative technologies to satisfy innovation strategy.
• Creates concepts for further automation of services, processes and/or operating models.
• Directly support the project teams in the development, quality assurance accompanying development as well as planning and
implementation of product releases
• Continuously optimizes the development and system infrastructure.
• Provides consulting to project teams on areas of expertise also Prototypes/Proof of Concept solutions.
• Researches and develops in assigned technology, determines business requirements, proposes changes and prepares implementation
• Cafeteria - individual benefit
• Trainings and development opportunities
• Discounts at various providers in Košice
• Possibility of Home office
• Pension savings contribution
• Meal vouchers contribution
• Extra vacation days
• Young and enthusiastic working environment
• Diversity Program
• Health Weeks
• Sport Activities
• Weekend Events
• Work life Coaching
• Doctors at workplace
• Credit card
• Referral bonus /financial/
• Rotations possibilities
Minimum monthly salary is 2600€ brutto + variable part of salary + other financial benefits.
The final basic wage component can be adjusted accordingly to individual skills and experience of selected candidate.
• Information technologies
• English - Advanced B2
• German - B1 (Advantage)
Other criteria or requirements
• Scripting (Bash, Python)
• Linux Operating System
• OTC / AWS / Azure
• Kubernetes / OpenShift
• Maven / Gradle
• ELK / Prometheus / Icinga /
• Agile Methodology
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Healthy eating in the company of colleagues - our on-site canteen makes it possible. Here you can choose from a large selection of hot and cold dishes in comfort and only a few minutes away from your office.
Well positioned for the future - we offer a company pension scheme and pay regular contributions into a personal pension account depending on the age and income of our employees.
Deutsche Telekom IT & Telecommunications Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020.
Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association.
Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.