Senior Engineer Audit and Compliance Public Cloud (m/f/d)
As "Senior Engineer Audit and Compliance Public Cloud" you understand the latest developments in
the field of Security & Cloud. You will be responsible for the technical project management for the
implementation of secure IT solutions and the maintenance of compliance requirements such as ISO
27001, BSI C5, SOC and data protection laws.
The following tasks belong to this:
· You will work together with specialists from our team and other Deutsche Telekom teams on the
technology topics of public cloud, open source and security
· You will ensure the efficient and successful execution of external audits (e.g. ISO 27001, BSI C5,
PCI-DSS, SOC2, IT security law), especially because you already have experience in mapping the
controls of different audit catalogues
· You manage data protection requirements and ensure business-oriented implementation
· You do not do a manual task twice, but you consistently automate using common automation
· You advise and support projects of internal departments and internal IT in all aspects of information
and IT security
· You actively participate in the implementation of an information security management system
· You will initiate information and IT security measures and monitor their effectiveness
· As a competent contact person, you will support the identification and assessment of security risks
· In case of information security incidents, you will analyze them and derive recommendations for
· Degree in business informatics, computer science, mathematics, a technical, engineering or natural
science subject or a comparable vocational training with many years of professional experience
· In-depth knowledge and experience in responsible implementation of successful certifications of
SOC2 and PCI-DSS
· Many years of experience in mapping and implementation of requirements catalogs for ISO 27001,
BSI C5, PCI-DSS and SOC2 or comparable
· Experience in the development of solutions for fulfilling requirement catalogues
· Detailed knowledge of software security concepts
· Experience with data protection (zB. GDPR, BDSG and others) for digital products
· Good knowledge of secure scale-out cloud applications and the necessary technological building
blocks and tools (e.g. PaaS frameworks with CloudFoundry/OpenShift/Docker)
· Knowledge of automation, e.g. Ansible
· Good knowledge of system technologies (Linux, Xen/KVM, Linux network and storage, system tools)
as well as OpenStack and Docker/LXC/LXD container technologies
· Fluent in English and German, both written and spoken
· You will work in the European Union to meet the data security and privacy requirements of our
Your application to job advertisements outside of Deutsche Telekom AG may also be processed outside
of Deutsche Telekom AG in other countries in Europe. This also applies to the processing of applications
to subsidiaries of Deutsche Telekom AG. We would therefore like to make our employees with civil
servant status aware of the following: you are not obligated to include documents relevant to your
personnel records, in particular civil servant assessments. However, you are free to provide these
documents on a voluntary basis.
This position is also available on part-time basis.
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
For job-related questions please contact Oana Dumitru (firstname.lastname@example.org).
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Healthy eating in the company of colleagues - our on-site canteen makes it possible. Here you can choose from a large selection of hot and cold dishes in comfort and only a few minutes away from your office.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Every year again... - we are happy to give our employees an additional gift in the form of a Christmas bonus.
Well insured - our offer to all employees includes an employer-financed life insurance.
The Public Cloud Product Unit operates on a national and international level, for medium-sized and
large companies. With the new Managed Services Public Cloud, we develop, market and operate
agile, cloud-native, forward-looking products and services for the digital world. We see ourselves as
innovation drivers and make our customers' business fit for the digital future. Our mission: To be
successful in tomorrow, we need to think now about the day after tomorrow - and always together with
In the Open Telekom Cloud Delivery, we have broken new ground and created an environment in
which a completely new type of product based on open source community software is driven forward
with the procedures and principles of a community approach. Lean structures, agile and innovative
methods and procedures as well as an extremely innovation-driven environment determine our
With this dynamic and agile orientation, we are the anchor point for the Public Cloud business area in
the Deutsche Telekom Group.
We are measured by the delivery of innovative solutions from our platforms and we are consistently
focused on this goal. Together with our platform partner and other partners from the OpenStack
Ecosystem, we are working sustainably on the further development of the platform. Security and
quality aspects are incorporated into the development right from the start in order to create a highly
innovative and attractive public cloud product based on German and European security and data
We are looking for you to join our team: people who are professionals and evangelists with a great
deal of enthusiasm for technology and who will master this challenge together with us.
Would you like to work in international Scrum development teams from different cultures?
Do you like flat hierarchies, and do you have an independent working style?
Do you like varied challenges in dynamic agile teams?
Then you are the right person for us.
23 Locations Show all locations
- Barcelona Sancho de Ávila 110-130
- Gijón LOS PRADOS. ED.C.TEC 166
- La Coruña POCOMACO PARCELA E36 NAV3
- Leon VIRGEN DE LOS IMPOS. 216
- Madrid ORDUÑA 2
- Martorell N-II KM. 585
- Oviedo PALACIO VALDES 15
- Palma de Mallorca GREMI FUSTERS 33
- Santander LA ALBERICIA 41
- San Sebastian ILLARRA DE ESTRADA 111
- Avila JORGE RUIZ DE SANTAY 20
- Vitoria P. CLEMENTE ARRAIZ 3
- Ansóain AIZOAIN 10
- Bilbao MADARIAGA 1
- Coslada ISLANDIA 10-12 10
- Móstoles DE LAS NIEVES ED.RN 37
- Pamplona LANDABEN
- Reus CAMI DE VALLS 81
- Seville DE LA ESCLUSA 11
- Valencia CORTES VALENCIANAS 58
- Vigo OPORTO 10
- Zaragoza ALFONSO I 24
- Granada Avda. Del Conocimiento s/n
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.