СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
Senior Enterprise Architect
- T-Systems RUS
- Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Experience Required:
- 5 years and more
- Languages Required:
- English, Russian
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Projects
IT in the blood? Are you creative, innovative and keen to explore digital growth fields? Does the international cooperation in the development of IT solutions for the Deutsche Telekom Group arise your interest? Then rush the digitization of magenta IT for the best customer satisfaction and lead the technological transformation towards All IP, Cloud Services, Over the top Services, NG OSS and eCompany. Our maxim: Technology leadership and innovative IT services from a single source. Yours too, right? Then we start!
- As Senior Enterprise Architect (m / w / d), you will design the evolutionary development of Deutsche Telekom IT.
You work in a dynamic team and act as a partner for business and implementation teams. In a growing agile environment, you have the following tasks:
• You are developing the direction of the IT landscape based on future business models and emerging innovation drivers.
• You use multi-speed architectures to respond quickly and flexibly to business needs.
• You design architectural principles as a framework for agile teams with the help of new governance approaches
• You work on technical standards collaboratively with the subject matter experts, acting as an enabler
• You work on measures for the continuous modernization and new development of front-end architectures for web and app.
• You balance traditional software vendors, new innovative cloud providers and state-of-the-art microservice architectures in line with business needs
- At least 4 years experience as an Enterprise Architect in complex application landscapes
- Excellent knowledge in the development of technical solution concepts and architectures and their implementation in large projects
- Strong understanding of multi-speed architectures
- Good experience in the design of enterprise architectures in agile environments
- Practical skills in the analysis of complex requirements and the recognition of overarching relationships
- Successful technical or business (technical) university degree or equivalent work experience
- Practical experience with enterprise architecture methods - ideally in an agile environment
- Very good methodological knowledge in consulting and in moderation / presentation, also at management level
- Good written and spoken English knowledge
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.