Senior Network Engineer
Development of tests and test automation in the context of NT test automation (automation software for performing quality of service tests on IP backbone routers and simulating networks).
- Develop a framework for the QoS Test Suite and convert the existing TCL solution to a Python basis
- Draft standards for system tests and test automation and implement them in our CI / CD environment and carry out tests
- Implement the test descriptions of our users with Python and possibly TCL / TK in automatic tests
- Work closely with our engineering and test team and support them with your expert knowledge
- Quickly acquire new modeling or script languages based on your experience and analyze and evaluate their suitability for use in complex solution environments
- Deep knowledge and skills in writing source codes and computer programs using specific programming languages or scripting languages (Python, TCL / TK,)
- Knowledge of data modeling (e.g. YANG, XSLT) and interface design (e.g. YAML, JSON, XML, REST API)
- Knowledge of CI / CD (e.g. Unit Testing, Jenkins, Gerkin, GitLab Pipelines)
- Experience with the implementation of Quality of Service on IP backbone routers as well as protocols (e.g. ISIS, BGP) and knowledge of IP network technology (e.g. IP, MPLS, VPN)
- English language knowledge (Intermediate level)
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.