Senior Product Owner - Public Cloud (Budapest)
As a Product Owner, you understand and represent the customer requirements for the further development of our OpenStack-based cloud platform. Customer-oriented, you prioritize the requirements for implementation in close interaction with operations (DevSecOps).
Do you like?
- Maintain product backlogs and represent the customer view.
- Prioritize in consultation with the Chief Product Owner to maximize customer value.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of agile processes.
- Work in a team of specialists where everyone helps each other in an open and trusting manner
- Completed studies in a technical, engineering or business subject or comparable professional training.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in IT with a focus on modern cloud technologies.
- High level of customer orientation.
- Hands-on experience with agile methodologies and software tools.
- Certification as an Agile Product Owner or comparable, long-term experience.
- Analytical work, engaging demeanor and strong sense of personal responsibility.
- Ability to assess technical solutions.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- You will be working in the European Union to meet our customers' data security and privacy requirements.
We run Open Telekom Cloud! Open Telekom Cloud is a public cloud standard product based on open source community software and driven by principles of DevSecOps. Lean structures, agile methods, highly motivated teams and an extremely dynamic business environment determine our actions. With this customer-oriented and agile orientation, we are the anchor point for the Public Cloud business in Deutsche Telekom Group.
We are measured by delivering a secure, stable and innovative platform. We work jointly with our platform partner and other partners out of the OpenStack ecosystem to create a highly innovative public cloud product based on European security and data protection standards.
We are looking for people who are professionals and evangelists with a great deal of enthusiasm for cloud technology and who are up to the challenges created by the development and operation of a hyper-scale public cloud.
We offer a unique insight into how a large public cloud works under the hood, intercultural teamwork, flat hierarchies, and an independent working-style.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.