Senior Product Owner
As a "Senior Product Owner”, you represent the customer point of view regarding the further development of the OpenStack Cloud platform of the Open Telekom Cloud. You set requirements and assess the subsequent implementation regarding functionality, usability, performance and quality.
- Maintaining the product/part-of-product backlogs
- Representing the professional client side
- Prioritizing product backlog items in collaboration with other roles (eg. the Chief Product Owner), so that the business value of the product is maximized
- Attending the daily scrum meetings
- You are involved in the improvement of overarching processes and structures
- You will work together with specialists from our team and other Deutsche Telekom teams on the technology topics of Public Cloud, Open Source and Security
- 3-5 years of professional experience in the ICT sector, ideally with a focus on cloud technologies (public clouds, preferably OpenStack-based)
- Certification as Product Owner or comparable long-time experience
- Very deep experience in agile methods (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, User Stories, TDD) as well as complex software and IT projects
- Good knowledge of agile development methods as well as experience in the close integration of development and application operation in the cloud (DevOps, CI/CD, CT)
- Experience with modern tools for collaboration in an agile environment (e.g. GitHub, JIRA, Confluence)
- Analytical work, binding appearance and pronounced personal responsibility
- You are a team player, an expert in human nature and are passionate about making a difference
- Experience in OpenSource projects
- Business fluent in English, both written and spoken. German is a strong plus
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.