Senior Project Manager for Bid Management #BEMAGENTA
Main job tasks and responsibilities
- Participates in the whole Sales Process in terms of strategic projects – from the pre phase over the total in life phase as Request for Quotation/Proposal (RfQ/RfP) until the final award.
- Closely cooperates within the BID Team with the involved cross-divisional departments, especially with the BIG Deal, Proposal and Finance Deal Manager. Maintains the Bid Project Plan, may manage the Bid Budget, generally RF (Risk Factor) 1 and 2 deals.
- Handles and Qualifies relevant BID information in close cooperation with the BID Team.
- Participates in creating a “BID book” for further delegation of internal responsibilities in the relevant areas, such as long term monitoring and ensuring of internal deliveries with quality insurance
- Answers BID relevant questions with relevance to the timeline of the projects.
- Creates BID relevant client presentations.
- Creates complete quick win sales offers.
- Organizes the project team, quotation and time plan (including components and references).
- Has an in-depth understanding of the decision-making process and the associated tools and techniques, has the ability to analyze situations accurately and to force the decision for the associated deals.
- Steers the co-signing and approval process.
- Qualifies opportunities and initiates the internal business process.
- Updates the management about the current status of the bid on a regular basis.
- Ensures high quality state-of-the-art materials presented to the customer.
- Tracks and manages risks.
- Conducts post-mortem analysis of bids.
- Assists post contract negotiations and handover to delivery.
- Helps to meet specific goals and KPI for incoming orders, sales and EBIT.
- Focuses on the service commitment and building trust in TSI’s abilities
- University degree and several years of work experience
- 5 - 8 years of experience in similar role
- German - C1
- English - B2
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020.
Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association.
Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.