Senior Project Manager for Project Management SSC
- Definition, planning, management and coordination of assigned projects or processes
- Contribution to business case, establishment of a project plan that includes planning, specifications, conditions, costs and project deliverables, arrangement of project resources and management of project team in line with customer requirements
- Monitoring and controlling of the project execution in line with the project plan
- Identification and management of relevant project risks in line with company procedures and guidelines and in cooperation with the steering committee
- Collection and analysis of relevant project-information and reporting towards customer and T-Systems management
- Delivery of project-results in line with internal and external customer requirements and project planning
- Responsibility for project budget over 1 mil. EUR according to project category
- Management of the project preparation and realization category A, B
- Direct management of different teams of over 25 people
- Stakeholder management
- University education (Bachelor’s or Master’s degree )
- Leading projects min. 5 years
- English (min. B2), German language is advantage
- Extensive knowledge and certification of Project management methodology: PMI (preferred), Project Management Association (IPMA) or PRojects IN Controlled Environments (Prince2)
- Knowledge of information and communication technologies - CT (services, infrastructure, enterprise software)
- Knowledge of Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) methodology and Information Communication Technology processes
- Good communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Adaptable/flexible, analytical mind, problem solver, stress resistant, team player
- Willing to travel
What we offer
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Money does not make you happy, but it calms your nerves. Besides an attractive salary, bonus payments are also possible in this job.
Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020.
Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association.
Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.